Most people avoid conflict. Where loved ones are concerned and differing viewpoints arise, attempts to find resolution can end up creating more conflict. Mediation offers a forum for productive problem solving.
· Is very flexible;
· Allows the full participation of parties who might find the court system intimidating or undesirable;
· Provides an environment where parties can fully express their viewpoint – an option not always available in litigation;
· Assures confidentiality, impartiality and neutrality;
· The process is collaborative, not competitive; and
· Less expensive than litigation.
Trinity Advocacy Group received its mediation certification from Northwestern University and has over 20 years of advocacy experience for older adults and their families.