Trinity Advocacy Group (TAG) is our response to the growing need for vulnerable adults and their families to receive experienced, professional guidance on their journey through the aging and disability networks.
Whether you or your loved one was recently diagnosed with an age-related disease like Dementia or Parkinson’s, or are an aging parent to an adult child with a disability, we will help you find your way through the maze of options for home care, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, or achieving success while remaining in your home.
TAG secures best outcomes through our four customized services throughout the Chicagoland area and beyond.
1) Adult Guardianship – When decisional capacity is no longer intact, we can step in as Guardian of the Person, Guardian of the Estate, or both. This is a court-appointed role we take very seriously.
2) Care Management – Our Certified Care Managers take the lead on navigating the complex aging and disability networks, so our clients remain worry-free. We develop customized, assessment-driven care plans which guide our work together.
3) Elder Mediation – Conflict over what is in the best interest of an elderly or disabled adult can create a permanent breakdown of significant relationships. Collaboratively working with conflicting parties to resolve or settle differences prior to litigation or as a litigation alternative is the goal of elder mediation.
4) Fiduciary Services – Protecting one's assets is our commitment when serving in a Fiduciary (decision-making) role.
Trinity Advocacy Group is based on three values:
1) Compassion 2) Professionalism 3) Quality
It is dedication to these three values that grounds our work and drives us forward.
Trinity Advocacy Group is proud to employ passionate, forward-thinking staff to manage our clients’ needs.
Who We Serve
Our services are centered on securing the best outcomes for vulnerable adults. This includes adults living with a disability, an aging individual or couple that need some guidance in the next phase of care, a family who is not able to decide on the care plan for their loved one, or even the Estate of an individual that needs protecting.
Where We Serve
Our office is located in Oak Brook, Illinois, but our service area are the counties of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Lake, LaSalle, McHenry, and Will. We will meet you at your home, in the hospital, or at our office – wherever you are.